- What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or operate more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Functionality: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They allow you to navigate the site, access secure areas, and use its features.
- Performance: We use performance cookies to analyze how our website is used and to monitor its performance. This helps us improve the website’s user experience.
- Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted.
- First-party Cookies: These are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party Cookies: These are set by third-party services used on our website, such as analytics or advertising services.
- Managing Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually choose whether to accept cookies, delete them, or be notified when a cookie is set. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Cookies We Use
Here is a list of the cookies we may use:
- Essential Cookies:
- Purpose: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of a website. They enable features like page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
- Analytical or Performance Cookies:
- Purpose: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages are visited most often, the time spent on the site, and any error messages. This data helps website owners understand and improve their site’s performance and user experience.
- Functional Cookies:
- Purpose: Functional cookies are used to remember choices you make on a website, such as language preferences, and provide enhanced, personalized features. They can also be used to remember login credentials for convenience.
- Advertising Cookies:
- Purpose: These cookies are used to track a user’s online behavior and deliver targeted advertisements. They can also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Session Cookies:
- Purpose: Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. They help websites remember your actions within a single browsing session. For example, they can keep you logged in while you navigate different pages on a site.
- First-Party Cookies:
- Purpose: First-party cookies are set by the website you are currently visiting. They are commonly used for essential and functional purposes.
- Third-Party Cookies:
- Purpose: Third-party cookies are set by domains other than the one you are visiting. They are often used for tracking and advertising purposes. For example, social media platforms may set third-party cookies to share content or track user interactions.
- Security Cookies:
- Purpose: These cookies are used for security and fraud prevention. They help verify user identity and protect user data from unauthorized access.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at